Thursday, July 17, 2008

As of July 17th 2008

All the previous posts here were taken from my old blog. Master has instructed me to cut and paste them to a new blog with a new beginning of sorts. My former sub name has been changed to slave violet and i LOVE the name SOOOOOOOO much!! It is purrrrrrrrrfect.

Due to the timestamp issue on Blogger, it looks like all the previous posts were today. That is incorrect. They are a series of posts dating back to October of 2006.

From here out this will be my new blog space. My new arena, my new name.

slave violet

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.