Thursday, July 17, 2008

Quiet Time. Sexy pix for Master


I find this to be such an very quiet relaxing postion. This was a photo I took for Master Bruce while he was at work. Something he requested.
Master keeps pictures and a CD of some of His favorite positions of me. Some make me cringe as I am pretty critical of my photos. Some are fine.
Master particularily likes anal plugs. So this one with an anal plug and dildo is one he likes very much.
It is impossible for me to be in this position and not have it lead to an orgasm. Master knows that I am an extremely sexual being, therefore He does not limit my orgasms.
He also knows that I am always ready for Him for whatever His needs are.
Today I made homemade bread and manicotti for dinner tonight. I have already made Master's lunch for tomorrow morning as he leaves home very early. This house slave is about to now go and sweep and mop the kitchen floor, and then maybe be able to go off to the pool.
Our weather is so nice. Upper 90's and Sunshine! I so love the Sunshine.
Posted by violet at 10:36 AM 1 comments
Labels: , , , , ,

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.