Thursday, July 17, 2008

The Stranger

SLUT! Do you like to be at my feet? Yes Master. Come here, put your head right here at my feet.Wait... Master puts a blindfold on me. I can't see through it. I can hear noise in the background, another person? I am not sure. I hear Master say " Yes".... I can now feel another person behind me. I can hear him breathing. "The condoms are on the coffee table, Master says."I hear some small noices. Master instructs me to keep my head at his feet and not to move.I am now being fucked from behind by a stranger. Someone I have never met, he is holding my hips with a tight grip and fucking me very hard. Do you like it slut, Master asks? Yes Sir, I mutter. The stranger fucks me for what seems like a very long time."Her ass?" The stranger asks... Master must reply only with a nod as I don't hear him.I can feel lube running down my ass....I know what is about to come.I am now being penetrated by this stranger in the ass. My face still pressed to Master's feet as he sits on the sofa and watches the show. I try to relax but am not doing very well and the words OUCH, along with moans of distress seem to come out of me as though I were the stranger. Good Slut, Master says. You like being used like a dirty little cunt, don't you? Tell me SLUT!Yes, Sir. Yes Master!!! Soon, I can tell the stranger is done with me. Master instructs him to remove the condom and place it in a small paper bowl that is on the coffee table. He does so.For several minutes there is no noise... some movements. Nothing more. I am still in a position of being on the carpet, on my elbows and knees, my ass in the air, my face pressed firmly at Master's feet.The man leaves. I still have no idea who he was. Master removes the blindfold. He instructs me to get up. He tells me to take the small paper bowl and throw it into the trash. All I know of this stranger is what I see. I condom in a paper bowl.Master instructs me to return to him. I kneel in front of him."Did you like being used my slut?" " You are mine to do as I please." "You are such a cunt. My cunt."All I say is Yes, Master.Master motions me to lay across his lap. I obey. He begins to slap my ass. His hand falls hard on my ass. Over and over. I lay motionless. He asks again if I like being a slut. I answer yes. I feel his fingers enter me, first in my pussy and then in my ass." You like this, don't you?" Yes Master. He begins to push 3 fingers into my ass. I can still feel the sting of the spanking as my mind focuses on his words." You are not allowed to cum tonight, Slut." Tonight you are to be used, you like being used, don't you?I shake my head..... Yes Master. "Good Slut"....."Now, dirty little slut, I want you to suck my cock" I want you to make me cum... He pushes me off his lap and I crawl between his legs. He remains on the couch and I kneel between his legs.A few seconds pass.... He looks down at me and grabs my hair... pulls my head down to his cock and says " Suck it"....I take Master's cock into my mouth and begin to suck his cock, taking him deep into my mouth.I am there to please him. In time, I can feel his body make those movements that I know he is about to cum."Don't miss a drop." "Swallow." His cock fills my entire mouth and as he thrusts I fight the urge of that gag reflex as his size large cock pushes hard into my throat. Master Grabs my head, holds me in place and Fucks my mouth. His cum fills my mouth and runs down my throat."Thank you Master." Are the first words I say after composing myself a bit.You were a very good slut tonight, Master states. I will think about allowing you to cum tomorrow. For now, it is time for you to go to bed.I kiss Master Goodnight and go into the bedroom. Stopping to pause by the mirror to see that my ass is a bright color of red. Yet, all just seems so fuzzy at the moment.I slept so very well that night.

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.