Thursday, July 17, 2008

From the Beginning Till Now...


Being submissive doesn't mean being a doormat. Doesn't mean not having opinions, it does mean allowing another to make the final decision in a relationship. Well, that is what it means to me anyways.
I have had a submissive nature all my life. This nurturing side that some have taken advantage of and others have marveled in. It's just me. Nothing I can change. Nothing I even want to try.
It's taken many years to find that right person, the person with that natural Dominant side that can bring out the best in me. I have found him.
As long as I can remember I have had an interest in BDSM. Before I knew what the letters meant, before I knew it had an entire culture of it's own. I adored strong men, mentally and physically. Ones who could control a situation, were in control at all times.
Control makes me hot and fuzzy all at the same time and if this too is your nature, you will understand.
From here on, I will try to bring you up to my adventures of what my life has been like. In order to do this, I will introduce some characters that will seem not so " Dom like", but as we grow, we learn.
Just some background. I am a 46 year old woman who is currently married to her Dom. I plan on this union being forever. We are a perfect match, a wonderful fit. Yes, the absolutely perfect Dom/sub relationship that could exist.
Ok, I am biased. Hell, it's my blog.
Enuff for now. Will continue later.

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.