Thursday, July 17, 2008

A Perfect Evening

"Yes,Sir.""Suck my balls. Yes, that is a good slut. Lick them.Very good, you are a very good little slut.Now I want you to eat my ass. Yes, that is it. I want to feel your tongue in my asshole. Deeper, you dirty little slut. You like licking my asshole, don't you slut?""Yes Sir."" Now kiss my ass, rub your face all over my ass, kissing it. Stick your face in the crack of my ass, and lick my asshole. When you do it correctly, I will let you suck my cock.""Good slut. Now, come around here and suck my cock." " I want you to suck it deep, I want you to gag and choke on it. I want to feel your dirtly little mouth all the way down my cock slut." " You like cock, don't you slut?""Yes Sir, I love your cock.""Deeper... I want to hear you gag." He then pulls my head away off his cock. SLAP! He slaps my face."Thank You Sir."I can feel the heat and warmth on my cheek. I know what is coming in a second. SLAP! He slaps the other side of my face.Again, "Thank You Sir."Now, suck that cock deep slut. I want you to drool on it. Master then begins to push my head down on his cock harder and I can feel myself gagging and my eyes watering.."Very good my slut"I want you to swallow all my cum, don't you dare miss a drop. I cannot answer. He is now using my head on his cock and bopping it up and down at his will. I am concentrating on making sure I swallow every last drop. I now can feel the hot cum spirting into my mouth, I pull forward to make sure I get every last drop. I can hear his deep groans."Very good slut."He pinches my nose to make sure I am swallowing. "Good girl, don't want you to miss out on any." "Now, get up off your knees and go into the bathroom, kneel in the tub, I have something for you.""Yes, Sir."I wander down the hall to the bathroom. It seems like a long time before he appears. He looks at me in the bathtub. " I want you to close your eyes and open your mouth, Slut""Yes, Sir."I do as ordered. I close my eyes, open my mouth and tip my head slightly backward. Within seconds I can feel a hot stream of is urine on my face. His piss feels warms as it sprays on my head, streams down my face, and as he aimes toward my mouth, I can taste his pee and try not to move away. Within seconds he hands are on either side of my head and his cock is in my mouth."Clean me off, slut.""Suck it."Now, just kneel there, in the tub. Knowing you are a good slut. You did very good tonight. I will come and tell you when you can shower. He leaves the bathroom, leaves me kneeling with the pee starting to feel cold all over my body, his tastes in my mouth. I feel warm and fuzzy. I am floating. In a little while he comes back and says it is time to shower and get ready for bed. I take a long hot shower paying attention to details. Feeling that I served him well that evening. After I get out of the shower, he has warm towels waiting for me and dries me off." I love you, Slut.""I love you, Sir."What a perfect evening.
Posted by violet at 6:33 AM
Labels: , , , ,

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.