Thursday, July 17, 2008

Just imagine, the visual will come!

Crawl... down the hall, across the room. Sit between my legs. Very good. Suck my cock. Deeper!My head is being pulled off his cock and I close my eyes as I can sense what is to come. I feel a sting, a warm sensation. Master has slapped my face. " Deeper!" He repeats. Yes, sir. I somewhat mumble. His hands tangled in and pulling at my hair. The sofa seems low, I widget back and forth. Somewhere between breaths, I ask if we can go into the bedroom. We enter the bedroom. I lay back on the bed, Master is biting me. His little toy that he can take with him where we go and no one knows. He bites hard. My arms, my thights, my breasts.... OUCH! OUCH! " Good girl"...... There is rolling and some groping and Master is on top of me....His balls are sitting on my face. I open my eyes to see his ass above me. " Lick it" he orders. "Lick my ass slut." NOW! I find myself getting wetter and wetter. Master is shoving fingers in my pussy and stretching me. His hard hands is making me squirm. " Not like that slut, eat my ass, do it right!"I can hear my breathing as though it is coming from somewhere else and can feel how wet all this is making me. I begin to lick and eat Master's ass as best as I can from the position he has placed himself in. He seems satisfied.After a bit there seems to be all this readjusting. Master is laying on his back. " Suck it" were the only words I could hear. As just how this all began, my mouth was on his hard cock. His fingers wrapped in my hair, using my head for his pleasure. As tonight, Master decided I was not allowed to cum, he pushed my off his cock on to my back just as he began to come. I could feel the hot cum streaking across my face, my eyes, shooting onto my hair." Your my cunt, aren't you?" "Yes, Sir, your cunt always" There is tissue next to the bed now and I wipe the cum off my face and out of my hair the best I can.Master is ready to sleep. I am happy, it has been a good evening.
Posted by violet at 6:29 AM

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.