Thursday, July 17, 2008

Suck my Cock!




There are days that submission has a slutty side. Master likes it that way. submission and service are all fine but slutty is sexy. As Master sat on the sofa and ordered me to suck his cock. Master likes me to gag, i don't like to gag, but he knows that i will....sooner or later. He took my head and grabbed handfuls of my hair as he shoved my head down on his cock. This gives me little control over this act and my desire to please just sets in. Master knows that he will not let go of my head or hair until he cums. His hands guide (shoves, pulls, pushes) my head to all the positions he wants. I know that he will not let go until he cums.
I am now gagging as i cannot keep up with the motion, my eyes are watering... i am trying not to dribble, if i pull away and try to stop the motion he will slap my face and though i am trying to please him, when he does that it makes me hotter. I am His slut at all times, whenever he desires, He knows that. i know that. Sex is a large part of our relationship.
We find that sex is a large part of a good BDSM relationship.
i am His... slut, sub, slave, lover, wife.
Posted by violet at 1:21 PM 0 comments

No comments:

ADULT CONTENT MUST BE 21 TO ENTER THIS BLOG

Adult Content
This blog is about Sexuality, BDSM, TPE, Submission, Spanking, Flogging, Bondage, Domination, Humility. It deals with Adult Content and should only be read by adults.

About Me

My photo
East Valley, Arizona, United States
My thoughts and feelings on a lifestyle some call taboo. Others call normal. Belonging to another has so many definitions, yet we all desire to belong. Being owned is belonging. submissive -- In D/s relationships, a submissive is a person who retains freedoms and rights, but submits or potentially submits to another in areas wider than BDSM scenes. Within a BDSM only context submissive is synonymous with 'bottom'. Submissives can vary in how serious they take their position, training, and situation. My submission is 24/7 This blog is of ADULT Content.